Thursday, May 27, 2021

Saint Note

Thomas Becket-Retired the hard way!

Hi Saint Gang!  

Today is the last day of my secular job.   I am retiring.   When you get this, I will have 7.5 hour to go, depending on when you open your emails of course.   

Many have been with this saint list since its inception back in 1996.   Wow!   Its been a long time.   

I plan to devote more time to my work in the parish, and enjoy my grandkids.   The Whip and I are going to travel a little bit, our first trip is going to be Metropolis Illinois, Superman's Hometown.  I can't wait.

I hope to keep this Saint Blog going in my retirement, but if I take a day or two off from time to time, I hope you will understand.  

Today is Augustine of Canterbury, celebrate accordingly...

Tom

Sub tutela vel sancti… Under the personal protection of Saints:

George
Thomas Becket
Anthony
Jude
Nicholas
Gabriel Possenti
Therese of Lisieux
Genesius
Michael the Archangel
Laurence
Stephen
Francis
Padre Pio

No comments:

Post a Comment